Monday, March 19, 2007
Hiya! I'm Isabelle , from Kranji Secondary which you all might assume that it is situated in Kranji.B ut, you are all WRONG!!! It's in Yew Tee! Getting into AJC is the sort of thing that teachers in Kranji and my parents will encouraged me to do, and here I am! I seriously am brain dead now. I can't think of anything else to blog about. Well, I guess I shall start with what I like doing. I love to watch TV, I can stay in front of the square box for one whole day with shows to watch. I know this is an incredibly bad habit and you may be glad to know that I now have absolutely no time to watch TV the whole day, except for like 1 hour a day? I am currently in CO which I am totally in love with, after being jilted by some other CCA which i shall not mention. I play the 'erhu' which is some sort of a traditional Chinese instrument that is almost always associated with elderly China men sitting along the back alley, with nothing to do, but just playing the erhu all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment